Workers’ Compensation

Workers’ Compensation Employee Information: 2018-2019

When a work injury occurs, it is important to make sure the employee gets the best care as soon as possible. If you sustain an injury arising out of your employment, follow these procedures

  • Get first aid promptly or if it is an emergency, call 911 (9-911 from school phone).
  • Report the injury to your immediate supervisor or principal/designee on the day of the incident. As soon as the injury is reported, the injured worker and supervisor should call the SFM Work Injury
    Hotline, (855) 675-3501, together. If a supervisor isn’t immediately available, the employee should call the hotline.