Demo Teacher Program
What is a Demo Teacher?
A demonstration teacher plans, demonstrates, and discusses the effective use of evidence-based instructional practices and strategies to increase student achievement.
A demo teacher is an excellent resource for teachers interested in viewing new methods, materials and instructional strategies, that through research have proven to increase student achievement.
- Classroom Management and Organization
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Differentiated Math
- Differentiated Reading
- ESOL High Impact Strategies
- Flexible Seating
- Project Based Learning (PBLN)
- Reading Interventions
- Social Emotional Learning
- Standards Based Grading
- Student Engagement