What are the benefits to having a student take the ACT?
- Students can feel less stress by testing in a familiar environment on a regular school day.
- The ACT is accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the United States.
- Students are tested on what they’ve learned in their high school core courses.
- Taking the test at their school can eliminate potential concerns about finding transportation to a testing center on the weekend.
- Students receive personalized information to explore future college and career decisions based on their strengths, weaknesses, and interests.
- Students can use their scores to apply for financial aid and scholarships.