How can I help?
Anyone in the community can help the WDMCS Student Scholarship Fund in the following ways:
- Make a contribution.
- We encourage you to give as generously as you can, but be assured than any and all gifts are appreciated. Your tax-exempt contribution of $10, $100 or $1,000 reflects your pride in our students and your commitment to the ongoing education of the young people of our community.
- Help with fund-raising activities.
- Become a game sponsor or participate in the golf outing.
- Sponsor a Tiger wrestling meet or basketball or football game.
- Share your time, your skills and your ideas.
- Become an active WDMCS Student Scholarship Fund volunteer. We invite you to share any ideas for new approaches to encourage community participation.
Through the WDMCS Student Scholarship Fund, you can make a strong statement about the importance of post-secondary education. Your contributions provide financial support for Valley High School and Walnut Creek Campus Students. All tax-deductible donations support the WDMCS Scholarship Fund and WDMCS Foundation, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. You can mail checks payable to WDMCS Student Scholarship Fund to: WDMCS Student Scholarship Fund, c/o Cindy Todd, 3775 EP True Pkwy., #155, West Des Moines, Iowa 50265.