WDMCS Staff Health Screenings (01/10/2023)
Jan. 10, 2023 | Employees on WDMCS medical insurance plan may participate in a free biometric health screening and earn 500 wellness points. The health screening, along with the health survey, is required to qualify for the cash incentive at the end of the school year.
The biometric screening will assess your:
- Blood pressure
- Waist circumference
- Height, weight, and BMI
- Blood cholesterol (Total, HDL, LDL Triglycerides) and glucose
WDMCS does not have access to your biometric screen results, only that the health screening has been completed. You can see your own results in beBetter Health.
Need help logging in to beBetter Health? Please contact the support staff at 866-748-0957 or email@example.com. (Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday)
Note: Employees have the option of using the personal care physician (PCP) form instead of attending an on-site event. Log in and choose “Physician Results” to download the form. Your personal physician will fill out the PCP form.
Screening Dates and Times
- Clive: 7-10 a.m., Feb. 14, Media Center
- Crestview: 7-10 a.m., Feb. 15, PK 4 Room
- Crossroads: 7-10 a.m., March 3, Band/Orchestra Room
- Fairmeadows: 7-10 a.m., Feb. 16, Media Center
- Hillside: 7-9 a.m., Feb. 27, Music Room
- Indian Hills: 7-10 a.m., Feb. 23, Media Center
- Jordan Creek: 7:30-10:30 a.m., Feb. 24, Media Center
- Learning Resource Center: 7-10 a.m., Feb. 17, Community Room
- Operations: 7:30-10:30 a.m., March 2, Training Room
- Stilwell: 7-10 a.m., Feb. 28, Room 1129
- Valley High School: 7-11 a.m., Feb. 21, Media Center
- Valley Southwoods: 7-10:30 a.m., March 1, Theatre
- Walnut Creek Campus: 7-9:30 a.m., Feb. 20, Media Center
- Western Hills: 7-10 a.m., Feb. 22, Media Center
- Westridge: 7-10:30 a.m., Feb. 13, Media Center
How to Sign Up
Enter the required information, then reserve your appointment by selecting your location, date, and time. There are a limited number of appointments, so don’t hesitate!
Detailed instructions on how to register can be found on the My Benefits tab in the beBetter Health wellness portal.
Need help scheduling your health screening? Please contact Integrated Health 21 at 412-481-1644. (Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday)