Registering for Transportation
Registering your student for transportation is easy! All students (this includes returning students and new students) are required to register for transportation annually. You will receive all bus information in the mail in early August. The information will include pickup/drop off location, stop times, a bus pass, and a letter indicating whether you reside in the pay or free zone.
Sign Up for 2022-23 Transportation
Families can sign up for bus transportation through Infinite Campus online enrollment, which opened May 2, 2022. This information can be found under each student's tab.
Bus Changes Needed?
If you need to make any changes to your student's bus transportation needs, log into Infinite Campus.
- Select "More" from the menu
- Select "Transportation"
- Select "Show More" if not all of the text displays
- Click the form link to request a change
Free or Reduced Bus Pass
Any student who lives in the paid transportation area and qualifies for the free and reduced-price meal program may also apply for free and reduced-price bus pass fees. Please contact your school’s secretary to apply.
Bus service preregistration is very important in order to establish routes and provide your student’s bus pass. As a reminder, to qualify for transportation services, the student must meet the minimum following criteria:
- Attend a WDMCS school or Sacred Heart School.
- Attend the school within the assigned school boundaries as determined by their primary residence.
- Each school has a designated area around the school called the walk zone where bus service is not available. Students who are not eligible for free transportation and live outside the walk zone for their assigned school (i.e. pay zone) will be able to purchase bus passes. (Board Policy 710.02)