We believe in providing an educationally stimulating, secure, and positive environment which will enhance the intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth of all students. We work every day to instill in every student a sense of responsibility and a commitment to lifelong learning.
In order to equip and prepare students to adapt with confidence to a rapidly changing world, we will:
- Teach and model learning as an ongoing process.
- Provide students with opportunities to take an increasing part in their own assessment and goals.
- Encourage each child to strive toward his or her academic and social potential.
- Grow professionally by keeping abreast of effective instructional strategies and curriculum changes that affect children’s learning.
- Develop an appreciation of diversity in our world and build on individual differences and uniqueness.
- Promote learning as a lifelong process through communication and collaboration with school, parents, and community.