At Western Hills, our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) has a long-standing, strong tradition of volunteering and supporting academic, school, and community activities. We invite you to come to the PTO meetings, talk to other parents, and ask whatever questions you may have. As the year goes by, please feel free to give us your feedback on the different PTO programs. If you have an idea for something new you’d like to try, we’d love to hear about it. Thanks to all of our past, present and future volunteers, who make a real difference in our children’s school community.
Western Hills PTO Spirit Wear!
Show your Tiger Pride and support your PTO with the purchase of our new Spirit Wear! We have new designs that are specific to Western Hills. We are selling t-shirts, drawstring bags, water bottles, and vinyl car stickers.
- Restaurant Nights – Tuesday, Nov. 10 at Raising Cane’s on Mills Civic Parkway
- Back to School Bash– Online
- Fall Book Fair – 11/9/2020-11/13/2020 Virtual Fair
- Carnival – Sat, April 10
- Spring BOGO Book Fair – April 19-23
- Fine Arts Day – TBA
Other PTO Programs
- Spirit Wear Store – Online form
- School Bike Ride
- Challenge of the Books
- Conference Meals for Teachers
- Family Movie Night
- Field Day – Treat and dunk tank
- Homeroom Parents
- Kindergarten Round-up/Story Time
- School Supplies
- Staff Holiday Appreciation
- Student Directory
- Talking Canvas