We invite you to be a part of the educational process at WCC. There is a strong correlation between parent/family involvement and student success at school. Please help your student succeed by doing one or all of the following:
- Call your student’s teacher(s) to ask how your student is doing in class.
- E-mail your student’s teacher(s) to ask questions about what students are learning in classes and ask how you can support the learning process.
- Use the parent portal on Infinite Campus to view information about your student.
- Come to WCC and visit with your student’s teacher(s) about your student’s progress.
- Come to WCC during the school day and visit your student’s classes.
- Volunteer to be a part of the educational process at WCC.
- Join the parent organization and attend the meetings listed below.
- Call WCC to find out how to be involved in district meetings.
The Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) meets throughout the year to provide input regarding the programming at Walnut Creek Campus, to receive information about activities at Walnut Creek Campus and to provide support to parents/families. Please come to the PTO meetings, talk to other parents, and ask whatever questions you may have.