Given the ongoing rates of community spread of COVID-19, it has been requested the school remain closed to face to face learning at this time. While the building remains closed our library service remains available to our students.
Requesting A Book
- To look up a book, you can go to https://library.wdmcs.org/
- Select Walnut Creek and sign in with your student account.
- You can search the Catalog or Destiny Discover to browse our selection.
- When you have found the book(s) you are looking for, fill out this form.
Our media center assistant will reach out to you when the book(s) are ready.
For Book Pick-Up and Returns
- Books can be picked up or returned in the front office or vestibule between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Please call ahead at 515-633-6400 to inform when you are coming to pick up or return your items.
- Items will be checked out to your account prior to pick up.
- Returned items should be placed in the bin provided. Items will be checked in by the end of the day.
Remember, the building will be closed during this time. You may only visit the front office or vestibule and no other areas of the building. It is required that you wear a mask and practice social distancing while making a pick-up or return.