Students in all grades may drive their vehicles to school. To park your vehicle at Valley, you must fill out the Parking Form each year and then see Mr. Adams to receive your physical parking sticker.
Some details to know about parking:
- Place the parking sticker in the front window on passenger side at the top of your window, but BELOW any tinting. It MUST be visible from the outside, or you will be ticketed.
- Sophomores may ONLY park in the church lot. Juniors and Seniors may park in the VHS lot. If the VHS lot is full, park in the church lot.
- Student parking is in YELLOW LINES only. WHITE LINES indicate staff parking spots, and you will be ticketed for parking there.
- There is NO PARKING in visitor spots or handicap spots unless you have a handicap tag.
- Parking violations are $20 per incident. After four or more violations, your fine is doubled to $40, and you will also receive a mandatory Saturday school.
- Any Sophomore found using a VHS parking sticker and parking in VHS lot will lose parking rights for two weeks and pay a $20.00 fine.