After the Bell
Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities. Activities and achievement go hand in hand. Become involved in your junior high programs today.
Why Sign Up?
- Complete homework before going home.
- Receive help with homework in a class where a student needs extra support.
- Study in a quiet space.
- Eat a snack.
- It’s FREE!
When and Where?
- Indian Hills Junior High: Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays from 2:45 – 4 p.m. in the media center.
- Stilwell Junior High: Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 2:45-4 p.m. in the media center.
- Use the time appropriately to work on and/or complete homework assignments.
- Ask teachers questions when you need help.
- Behave appropriately and respect other students who are working on assignments.
- Students can listen to music through headphones/earbuds as long as it is not distracting to others.
- If using the bus, obtain an After the Bell bus pass to get a ride home or to the WDM Teen Center (Indian Hills students only).