Parent Faculty Club
Parent Faculty Club
The Parent Faculty Club at Fairmeadows is equivalent to the PTA at other schools. It consists of parents and teachers willing to volunteer at our children’s school because we love them and we want the best for them. Studies show that when parents are involved at school, student performance and enjoyment of school increases. Since this is what we all want for our kids, we urge you to participate in PFC.
It’s also a great way to get to know the teachers and other parents at Fairmeadows. We are a family-oriented, neighborhood school, so come and join in on our sense of community.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school and community.
- To bring a closer relationship between the home and the school.
- To develop between educators and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantage in physical, mental, and social education.
Any parent or guardian of a Fairmeadows student or any member of the Fairmeadows staff that is interested in the goals of the Parent Faculty Club and willing to uphold its policies and subscribe to its organizing documents is considered a member.
Meetings and Minutes
PFC meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. in the Fairmeadows Media Center.
- Backpack Buddies/Booster Pak: Jill Croft
- Book Fair: Sindi Day
- Box Tops: Alison Karr, Rebecca Kaduce
- Carnival: Allyson Sander, Andy Johnson
- Challenge of the Books (COTB): Michelle Lovell, Megan Murdoch
- Chess Club: Hollie Allen
- Community Rep-SCN: Amy Johnson, Jill Croft
- Community Rep-CEAC: Kyle Stegh
- Crossing Guard Coordinator: Jill Croft
- Fairmeadows Directory: Tauri Phillips
- Family Gym Nights: Sara Whitcomb
- Fine Arts: Kathleen Worth
- Garage Sale: Melanie Schreurs
- Gardens: Kelie Stegh
- Grants: Chair Sarah Evans
- Ice Cream Social: Karla Serio
- Kindergarten Roundup/Storytime: Kelie Stegh
- Lego Club: Roswitha Schepp
- Marquee (School Sign): Austin Johnson
- Pancake Dinner: Allyson Sander
- Playground Temp: Jill Croft
- Reading Challenge: Maggie McGill
- Spelling Challenge: Melanie Schreurs, Nicole Craun
- School Spirit: Tauri Phillips
- Staff Appreciation: Allyson Sander, Tauri Phillips
- Talking Canvas: Gillian Madigan
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jill Croft
- WDMCS Student Scholarship Fund: Amy Johnson
- Yearbook: Kristen Thompson, Stefanie Wright
- 6th Grade: I-Care: Mary Myers, Jennifer Wells
- 6th Grade: Spring Farewell: Mary Myers, Sohila Fell