Principal: John Villotti
Hours: Regular Schedule 8:20 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
Breakfast 7:35 a.m.
Collaboration Schedule: Wednesdays 8:20 a.m.-2:25 p.m.
Preschool: 8:20-10:55 a.m. and 12:15-3:10 p.m.
Grades served: PK-6
Welcome to Crestview School of Inquiry
In 2015-16, we became a WDMCS Project-Based Learning Network (formerly New Tech) school and changed our name to Crestview School of Inquiry. At Project-Based Learning Network schools, students learn through real-world projects, and all children are assigned a personal digital device.
Crestview School of Inquiry implements project-based learning that encourages all learners to take ownership of their learning by building skills necessary for proactive collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking. This year, we will continue our commitment to helping all students learn at high levels. This can only occur through the guidance of our a highly trained and continuously learning staff members, who are dedicated to the success of all students.
This year, Crestview School of Inquiry will focus on seven key areas:
- Becoming more culturally aware
- Improving the effectiveness of our Professional Learning Community
- Increasing the involvement in and the power of project-based learning
- Staying true to our commitment to the New Tech Network
- Re-energizing our commitment to Positive Behavior Instructional Supports
- Enhancing the minds of all students
- Improve the attendance of all
Success can best be obtained by continually engaging students in a dynamic and rigorous inquiry-based learning environment with educational experiences that are tied to real-life problem solving, all facilitated by highly trained and highly motivated staff.
Welcome to Crestview School of Inquiry!
Director John Villotti