Yearbook & Senior Portrait Information 2018-19
It’s time to start thinking about your 2018-19 yearbook! Find ordering information and tips about senior portraits and ads below or at www.valleytigertales.com.
Yearbooks may be pre-ordered for $55 during registration or through student services until Dec. 31, 2018. Students who do not pre-order will not be able to purchase a book upon delivery.
Senior Portrait Instructions and Guidelines
Please make certain your photographer is aware of the photo requirements before your session.
Photo II students will be taking FREE senior yearbook photos during Encore on Tuesday, Oct. 9. Please get a pass from your Encore teacher and come to the Art Commons on the second floor (2324). Students cannot sign up for this Encore as the photo will only take a few minutes. Photo II students will edit and email the photo to the student and yearbook.
Get the full Senior Portrait Instructions and Guidelines at www.valleytigertales.com
- A head-and-shoulder shot is required. All clothing must adhere to the school dress code policy, and no props are allowed.
- Photos must be vertical, in color, and high-resolution. They cannot be selfies or cellphone photos or have watermarks.
Submission and Confirmation
- All senior photos must be emailed to email@example.com by 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 19, 2018, for inclusion in the 2018-19 yearbook.
- You will receive a generic confirmation of receipt with a link to the shared folder of senior portraits.
- Photos will appear in the shared confirmation folder within 10 business days of receipt.
- To guarantee inclusion in the 2018-19 yearbook, please check the proof pages for accuracy between Oct. 26-Nov. 5.
To purchase an advertisement in honor of a senior, visit www.yearbookordercenter.com with the Valley code (3694) to design and create your own ad.
Parents, grandparents, friends, and neighbors may purchase space to include messages, baby pictures, favorite photos, etc. Senior ads are one-fourth of a page and cost $55 per advertisement. Senior ad blocks are sold as individual units and cannot be combined, but one can purchase multiple blocks.
The deadline is Oct. 19, 2018 (or until all ad space is claimed).