In an effort to keep our students, staff, and families safe, please remember the following procedures from Mr. Villotti for school arrivals and dismissals:
School Arrival Procedures:
- Breakfast Students: School breakfast begins daily at 7:30 a.m. Students who wish to eat breakfast at school should enter through the school’s main entrance.
- Before-School Activities: Students who participate in morning activities are asked to come in the main entrance to the school. Band and orchestra students use the gym entrance.
- Dropping Students Off: Students may not be dropped off in the bus lane after 8 a.m. Students should not be dropped off at the east doors at the side entrance to the school beginning at 8:05 a.m. Students who walk may come in either the east doors or the main entrance. ONLY buses and daycare vans may use the bus lane.
School Dismissal Procedures:
- Parent Pick-Up: Parent pick-up is at the east side of the building. Please don’t drive where there are buses. Please wait in line for your child. Do not leave your car unless you are in a legal parking spot. The left lane is for driving, not for picking up. The parking spots close to the door are for safe student loading.
Would you spend a bit more time waiting in line if all kids would be safer?
That’s what the Crestview family needs you to do. For the safety of all children, please follow these drop-off and pick-up guidelines:
- The front door is for students who walk and ride buses.
- The east door is for students who walk or ride in cars.
- Drop-off and pick-up by cars is on the east side of Crestview.
- April 15, 2019