Café V is a restaurant class where students run a “bistro” one day a week. During the other days, students plan menus, forecast sales, and learn valuable culinary skills. Each student has the opportunity to be head chef for the week where their menu is featured.
Pick-ups will be available from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Café V is currently not offering dine-in service due to COVID-19. Meal service dates are Thursday or Friday each week.
Please contact Laura Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding Café V.
Café V Dates: March 11*, March 26, April 1*, April 9, April 16, April 30, May 7, and May 14.
*Please note: March 11 and April 1 are Thursdays. The other Café V dates are Fridays.
Dine at Café V on Thursday, April 1—Order March 23-29
Head Chef(s): Madeline Dobesh and Brooke Krysa
Dine at Café V on Friday, April 9—Order March 30-April 5
Head Chef(s): AJ Burrell and Elvin Cosic
- Café V meals cost $10.
- All customers must pre-pay for their meals by ordering online.
- Cash or checks will not be accepted for the meal or as a tip.
- Tips are completely optional and will be used for an end of semester class celebration.
- All Café V orders must be placed online by the Monday before the requested meal service date so students can plan accordingly. Please follow the directions for guests doing drive-by pick-up (guests cannot enter Valley High School) or students and staff at Valley High School (choose pick-up or delivery).
For guests doing drive-by pick-up (Guests cannot enter Valley High School):
- Add CAFE V MEAL WITH DRIVE BY PICK-UP to your cart. If you wish to add a tip, add that to your cart separately.
- Indicate what time, between 11:45 a.m - 1 p.m, you are driving by to pick-up your meal in the “Pick-Up Time/Room #” field. (You do not need to add a Room #.)
- Enter Valley’s west parking lot, and pull up to the curb in a Café V pick-up spot.
- Once parked curbside, call 515-633-4031 and state your name and pick-up spot number and a student will bring your meal out to your car.
For students and staff at Valley High School:
- Add CAFE V MEAL WITH DELIVERY AT VHS or CAFE V MEAL WITH CAFE V PICK UP FOR STUDENT/STAFF to your cart. If you wish to add a tip, add that to your cart separately.
- Indicate your desired delivery/pick-up time, between 11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m., in the “Pick-Up Time/Room #” field.
- For deliveries at VHS, include your room number alongside the pick-up time in the “Pick-Up Time/Room #” field.
- Your food will be delivered at the requested time OR enter Café V at your pick-up time and follow the social distancing signs. The food will be packaged and ready at the host stand.