Valley/Valley Southwoods PTO
Parents and guardians of Valley and Valley Southwoods students are invited to support the Valley/Valley Southwoods Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). This organization was founded with the following goals:
- To develop a partnership among parents, school, and community.
- To encourage communication and involvement among the parents, teachers, administrators, and students.
- To provide resources and support for teacher and student activities.
- To facilitate and support other parent organizations at Valley and Valley Southwoods.
This PTO is not a fundraising body. Our only source of funds is the donations we collect, suggested at $20 per family. If you would like to support the PTO and help with our activities, please visit www.vhspto.org. Donations are used to help fund staff appreciation, staff conference dinners, the WDMCS Foundation Scholarship Fund, and the WDMCS Staff Recognition Event, as well as other programs that support our students and teachers.
2022-23 PTO Officers
Co-Vice Presidents — Valley Southwoods
Mary Williamson (Indian Hills)
Rebecca McMahon (Stilwell)
2022-23 PTO Meetings
All meetings are at noon and will be held virtually.
- April 13, 2023 - Zoom webinar
Previous PTO Recorded Meetings
Jan. 12, 2023 PTO Zoom Meeting
Download Valley High School Counselor Presentation: Post-secondary planning (PDF)
Printable forms are listed below.