Each summer, current WDMCS students must update and verify their information through online enrollment. Complete the steps below or use our Online Enrollment Guide to confirm your students' enrollment information.
Step 2: Gather Information
Families need to collect some information before enrolling students. Any documents can be scanned/uploaded online.
- Proof of residency (if moved in 2021-22 and did not previously inform us)
- Immunization Records (if applicable)
- Any new health history since last summer
Step 3: Enroll Your Current Student for This Year
A current/returning WDMCS student is one who attended a WDMCS school during the last/current year and is enrolling in WDMCS again for the coming year.
If this is you, log into Infinite Campus and complete the online enrollment process. Enrollment for returning students for the 2022-23 school year will open in July 2022.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR APPLE USERS: Any Apple product will need to use the FREE Puffin browser app to complete online enrollment.
Step 4: What’s Next?
Thanks for completing online enrollment! Next, you can complete "Tiger Access" where you can download school supply lists, sign up for transportation or to volunteer, connect with parent groups, and more.
Proof of Residency
All new students entering WDMCS must provide the proper documentation to establish proof of residency. The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student(s) being registered. Acceptable proof of residency documents are:
One of the following:
- Printed verification page from the Polk County Assessor’s web page.
- A copy of your most recently paid property tax bill.
- A copy of a recent mortgage statement.
- A copy of a utility bill for the last of current month.
Recently closed on a new home
A copy of the settlement statement from closing or a warranty deed.
Recently made an offer on a home
A purchase agreement showing the closing date on your home. Upon closing on yor home, provide a closing document to the Registrar.
One of the following:
- A copy of your lease agreement with the term listed. The agreement MUST contain property owner’s name, address and signature; and name and signature of parent/guardian.
- A utility bill for the last or current month, mailed to your address within WDMCS boundaries.
Renter without a lease (on a month-to-month basis)
- A utility bill for the last or current month, mailed to your address.