Welcome to the Walnut Creek Library Resource page. To view our library website, go to the Walnut Creek Campus Library Catalog.
To request a book, please see our directions below. Students may request a book at any time by using the Hold feature of our website.
Requesting A Book
- To look up a book, you can go to Walnut Creek Campus Library Catalog.
- Sign in with your student account.
- You can search the Catalog or browse our selection.
- When you have found the book(s) you are looking for, select Hold.
- The Media Center Assistant will be alerted of your hold.
Our media center assistant will reach out to you when the book(s) are ready to be picked up.
Book Pick-Up and Returns For Online Students
- Books can be picked up or returned in the front office or vestibule between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Please call ahead at 515-633-6400 to inform when you are coming to pick up or return your items.
- Items will be checked out to your account prior to pick up.
- Returned items will be checked in by the end of the day.
Remember, you may only visit the front office or vestibule and no other areas of the building. It is required that you wear a mask and practice social distancing while making a pick-up or return.
Walnut Creek Campus Library Catalog
Request books and explore the Walnut Creek Campus library catalog.
Access to the up-to-date and searchable Encyclopedia Britannica.
Features info about different cultures and their customs. See media center assistant for login information.
A collection of databases connecting students to full text articles and journals.
A mobile version of EBSCO host.
A collection of stock clipart, images, photos, fonts, sounds, and videos.
Access eBooks and digital reading resources.
This site helps you choose books based on interest, similar genre or author.
Points of View Reference Center
Provides different points of view on different issues.
SIRS Issues Researcher
Access to newspapers, magazines, and articles about current issues.
This site provides royalty free music that can be added to presentations.
A collection of audiobooks. See media center assistant for password.
Teen Health and Wellness
Search for info about self-help topics along with other health and wellness topics.