The WDMCS Online Payment system is designed to provide a safe, convenient way to pay school fees, transportation fees, and add money to your child’s nutrition account.
Steps to Pay 2022-23 Fees (starting May 2, 2022)
NOTE: If you believe you may qualify for fee waivers, please DO NOT pay fees until you fill out 2022-23 fee waiver and free/reduced meal applications. These applications do not open until July.
- Log into InTouch Payment website
- Select one of your students
- Select "Items at Student's School" button under "Shop" (Note: If your student is entering a new school next year, select that school to pay 2022-23 fees.)
- Select "School Items" under Categories
- Select 2022-23 Fee options (click blue "buy" button for each item)
Repeat these steps for each student prior to checking out and processing your payment.
- For questions about the new online system or transaction fees, please call the Business Services Department at 633-5080.
- For questions about your child’s breakfast or lunch account, please call the Nutrition Services Department at 633-5088.
- For questions about transportation fees, please call 633-4902.
Last Modified on May 3, 2022