Valley/Valley Southwoods PTO
Parents and guardians of Valley and Valley Southwoods students are invited to support the Valley/Valley Southwoods Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). This organization was founded with the following goals:
- To develop a partnership among parents, school, and community.
- To encourage communication and involvement among the parents, teachers, administrators, and students.
- To provide resources and support for teacher and student activities.
- To facilitate and support other parent organizations at Valley and Valley Southwoods.
This PTO is not a fundraising body. Our only source of funds is the donations we collect, suggested at $20 per family. If you would like to support the PTO and help with our activities, please fill out the support and send it to the designated address along with your donation. Donations are used to help fund staff appreciation, staff conference dinners, the WDMCS Foundation Scholarship Fund, and the WDMCS Staff Recognition Event, as well as other programs that support our students and teachers.
2021-22 PTO Officers
Stacey Artikov (Indian Hills)
Tabitha Payton (Stilwell)
2021-22 PTO Meetings
All meetings are at noon and will be held virtually.
- Sept. 9, 2021 - Zoom webinar
- Nov. 11, 2021 - Zoom webinar
- Jan. 13, 2022 - Zoom webinar
- April 14, 2022 - Zoom webinar
April 6, 2021 PTO Zoom Meeting
January 14, 2021, 2021 PTO Zoom Meeting
November 12, 2020 PTO Zoom Meeting
September 10, 2020 PTO Zoom Meeting
Minutes from the Valley/Valley Southwoods PTO meetings are listed below.