Don’t miss out on all the important information for WDMCS families in our We are WDMCS newsletters.
If you do not already receive the West Des Moines Community Schools (WDMCS) monthly newsletter as a parent/guardian, student, or employee, you can sign-up to be added to our email list. Note: Although this is a monthly newsletter, we periodically distribute this publication more often, based on need.
We are ALL WDMCS: 2022-23 Newsletters
- Sept. 9, 2022: New digital backpack, Homecoming Week, RISE mural reception recap, and more.
- Aug. 26, 2022: Back-to-school photos, Tiger Gala, COVID-19 guidelines, bus safety reminders, and more.
- Aug. 5, 2022: Welcome back message from Superintendent Adams, back-to-school events, new DEI executive director announced, and more.
We are ALL WDMCS: 2021-22 Newsletters
- May 27, 2022 — Summer opportunities, enroll for 2022-23, summer meals, and more.
- May 6, 2022 — New superintendent announcement, staff recognition, new library rules, Preschool Palooza, and more.
- April 1, 2022 — Impact of Art, ISASP testing, superintendent search updates, staff recognition, and more.
- March 4, 2022 — Return-to-Learn plan, superintendent search updates, Mental Health matters event, and more.
- Feb. 11, 2022 — vaccine availability, Black History Month videos, sub spotlight, and more.
- Jan. 14, 2022 — Return-to-Learn plan updates, health reminders, 2022-23 calendar, and more.
- Nov. 23, 2021 — Video message from Supt. Remy, 2022-23 calendar, COVID-19 updates, & more.
- Nov. 5, 2021 — School board election results, weekend fun with football playoffs and school plays, COVID-19 updates, and more.
- Oct. 19, 2021 — Weather notice test, plan for "snow days", LGBTQIA+ students family groups, National Principals' Month
- Sept. 24, 2021 — Homecoming, community updates, equity info., and more.
- Aug. 27, 2021 — COVID-19 safety plans and resources, first day of school photos, Valley football season opener details, and more.
- Aug. 6, 2021 — New administrators, COVID-19 update, back-to-school events, and more.