Western Hills PTO
Western Hills PTO Spirit Wear!
Show your Tiger Pride and support your PTO with the purchase of our new Spirit Wear! We have new designs that are specific to Western Hills. We are selling t-shirts, drawstring bags, water bottles, and vinyl car stickers.
At Western Hills, our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) has a long-standing, strong tradition of volunteering and supporting academic, school, and community activities. We invite you to come to the PTO meetings, talk to other parents, and ask whatever questions you may have. As the year goes by, please feel free to give us your feedback on the different PTO programs. If you have an idea for something new you’d like to try, we’d love to hear about it. Thanks to all of our past, present and future volunteers, who make a real difference in our children’s school community.
2022-23 General Meetings (all start at 6:30 p.m.)
- Monday, Sept. 19
- Monday, Oct. 17
- Monday, Nov. 14
- Monday, Jan. 23
- Monday, Feb. 13
- Monday, April 10
- Monday, May 8
- Restaurant Nights:
- Aug 24 at Menchies from 3-7 p.m.
- Sep 13 at El Fagon from 4-8 p.m.
- Oct 3rd-21 at Eillen’s Colossal Cookies. Order/payment collection .
- Oct 18 at Chipotle in Valley West Mall from 5-9 p.m.
- Back-to-School Bash: Mon, Aug 22 from 5-7 p.m.
- Fall Book Fair: Monday, Nov. 7 through Thursday, Nov. 10
- Carnival: Sat, April 1 from 5-8 p.m.
- Spring BOGO Book Fair: Monday April 17 through Friday, April 21
- Fine Arts Day: TBA
Other PTO Programs
- Spirit Wear Store – Online form
- Kite Day
- Challenge of the Books
- Conference Meals for Teachers
- Family Movie Night
- Field Day – Treat and dunk tank
- Homeroom Parents
- Kindergarten Round-up/Story Time
- School Supplies
- Staff Holiday Appreciation
- Student Directory
- Talking Canvas