Hillside Parent Leader Team
Our parent group serves as a partnership between parents and educators who strive to enhance student learning and enrich the lives of the students within the school. The Hillside Parent Group sponsors fun social activities that promote pride in our school and foster friendships as well as helps fund items and programs for Hillside that do not fit into the budget.
We believe that communication between and among parents, teachers, and staff makes Hillside Elementary a better place!
Ways To Get Involved
Sign up for specific events.
Back to School Night, Clubs Choice Fundraiser, Fall and Spring Picture Day, Read-a-thon, Book Fair, Conference Dinners, Family Engagement Nights, and Jogging in the Junction.
Be part of an ongoing committee.
Staff appreciation, hospitality, Box Tops, yearbook, spirit wear.
Support in the classroom.
Homeroom parent or volunteer.
For more information about the Parent Group at Hillside, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aug. 21: Back to School Night
- Sept. 21: Dine to Donate: Menchie's
- Sept. 21: Homecoming Parade, Barbecue, and Carnival
- Oct. 5: Fall Family Night
- Oct. 17 Dine to Donate: Texas Roadhouse
- Feb. 6: Winter Family Night
- Feb. 20: Dine to Donate: Applebee's
- April 11: Dine to Donate: Famous Dave's
- May 7: Dine to Donate: Pizza Hut
- May 9: Spring Family Night
- May 10: Jogging in the Junction
How the Parent Leader Team Makes a Difference
- We sponsor fun social activities that promote pride in our school and foster friendships: Jogging in the Junction, Back to School Night, Field Day, etc.
- We help fund items and programs for our school that don’t fit into the budget. Some examples are the turtle tank, Pulse Oximeter, additional playground equipment, after-school study time, outdoor benches, PE equipment.
- Communication between and among parents, teachers, and staff makes Hillside Elementary a better school.
How You Can Make a Difference