Crossroads Park Parent Group - PTA
We are always looking for new PTA members. Meetings provide a great opportunity to find out what is going on in your child’s school; to meet the teachers, and to meet other parents. The atmosphere in the meetings at Crossroads Park is comfortable and inviting and it lacks the high-pressure element you might expect to “get involved”. Of course, there are always opportunities to volunteer and share your expertise in a number of areas; however, we welcome your attendance and sharing of ideas just as much. We hope that you will think of the PTA as a chance to learn about your child’s school as much as it is a chance to be heard. Join the PTA and help make a difference!
The Crossroads Park Elementary PTA is an active organization of parents and community members who assist teachers and students in furthering the educational and developmental goals of the school. PTA objectives include:
- Encourage communication and involvement among parents, teachers, and students.
- Provide additional resources and support for student and teacher activities.
- Support projects that will benefit students in the home and community as well as in the school.
- Foster a spirit of interdependence and cooperation between parents and teachers to assist in the student’s education.
- Facilitate and encourage good relations between teachers and the general public.
- Enhance the educational opportunities available to the students.
2023-24 PTA Meetings
There are multiple dates throughout the year for you to join meetings and be involved in improving the school. Please check in the main office and the location of the meeting will be shared with you.
- Thursday, Sept. 28 at 9:15 a.m. (in the conference room at Crossroads Park)
- Thursday, Oct. 26 at 12:00 p.m. (virtual; link will be shared with families)
- Thursday, Nov. 30 at 6:30 p.m. (in the library at Crossroads Park)
- Thursday, Jan. 25 at 9:15 a.m. (in the conference room at Crossroads Park)
- Thursday, Feb. 22 at 12:00 p.m. (virtual; link will be shared with families)
- Thursday, March 28 at 6:30 p.m. (in the library at Crossroads Park)
- Thursday, April 25 at 9:15 a.m. (in the conference room at Crossroads Park)
2023-24 Special Events
- Welcome Back Night — Aug. 21
- RACE Day — Sept. 29
- RACE Day Rain Day — Oct. 6
- Bingo for Books — Dec. 7
- Math Family Engagement Night — Jan. 25
- Movie Night — March 7
- Spirit Day — April 6
- 6th Grade End of Year Party and Clap Out — May 30