Register for a Class
- Registration is required for all classes and is taken on a first-come basis.
- Please do not send a child to an Adventures or Summer of Learning class without registering them first.
- Some classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure a spot!
- Late registrations may cause a class to be canceled due to low enrollment.
- If there is a cost to the class, payment is required at the time of registration.
- A confirmation will automatically be sent if an email address is provided.
- Adventures: there is a $10 fee deducted from all refunds except classes filled or canceled by WDMCS Community Education.
- Summer of Learning: there is a $25 fee deducted from all refunds, except programs canceled by WDMCS Community Education.
- To receive a refund, requests must be made by phone or in writing before the class meets a second time.
WDMCS Community Education reserves the right to cancel classes due to inclement weather, low enrollment, or emergency situations. Classes will be rescheduled whenever possible.
Scholarships are based on financial need and are available to assist WDMCS students with tuition for most programs. Students must attend school, or live within the WDMCS district boundaries. You can fill out the request by clicking the button below, or by calling 515-633-5001