Kids West Payment Information
Payment Due Dates
Kids West services are on a prepay basis. Payments are due on Monday, one week in advance of the week your child will attend (for example, payment for the week of Aug. 20 is due Monday, Aug. 13).
Please note: When a week includes a full-day care day, you must include an additional fee in your weekly payment (if your child is planning to attend). Late registrations may not be accepted for full-day care days.
Additional Payment Options
- Kids West site. Payments may be dropped off at your Kids West site on Monday mornings between 6:30 and 8:40 a.m. Payments will be brought to the Kids West office immediately following care on Monday mornings. Payments WILL NOT be accepted at the sites at any other time during the week.
- Kids West office. Payments may be mailed, brought in person to the Learning Resource Center, or dropped off in the after-hours drop slot.
- By phone. Kids West Accounting Clerk 515-633-5018
Unable to Make a Payment
If you are unable to make a payment, call 515-633-5018. Payment plans and financial support may be available; please see additional information about financial assistance and Kids West scholarships, below. Failure to make payments may result in termination of child care services.
Financial assistance is available through the agencies listed below. Please call for more information:
- Iowa Department of Human Services: 515-725-2672
- Polk County Human Services Planning Alliance: 515-286-3611
- Promise Jobs: 515-281-9700
Kids West Scholarships
If your child qualifies for free or reduced lunch at school, you are eligible for a reduction in your Kids West fees. Please fill out the Application for Financial Assistance form and return to: Kids West, Community Education, 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50265. If you have any questions or need help completing this form, please contact Kids West at 515-633-5018.