Southwoods School Guidelines
How to Call in a Student Absence + Make-Up Work
Cell Phones and Communication
Parking/Minor School License
Student Dress and Appearance
Visitors and Volunteers
Advisory is a time for students to build authentic relationships with staff and each other, receive important information regarding school and district initiatives, go over building expectations, and sign up for Encore.
Students will have the opportunity to meet with teachers in classes where extra support is necessary or receive academic enrichment experiences to extend their current learning.
Southwoods Student Meals
Students can select from a minimum of three entrée choices:
- alternating main entrée choice;
- cold breakfast consisting of cereal and toast;
- yogurt and toast option.
- Assorted flavors of 8 oz. milk.
- Fruit and or vegetable choices including 100% juice.
- Breads/grains in the form of cereal, toast, pancakes, etc., and/or meat or meat alternate.
Breakfast cost for all students at Southwoods will be FREE this year thanks to a grant obtained for some WDMCS schools.
Students can select from a hot lunch option, cold lunch option, or a yogurt/granola and string cheese entree kit.
- Choices also include a hot vegetable, cold fruits and vegetables, and their choice of milk (skim, skim chocolate, or 1%).
- Students will pick the meal they would like as they go through the line (no preordering).
- Students bringing lunch from home can supplement their meal with fruits, veggies, and milk (at least three items) from the cafeteria line.
Lunch cost for all students at Southwoods will be FREE this year thanks to a grant obtained for some WDMCS schools.