Crestview School of Inquiry Construction Projects
Crestview School of Inquiry implements the project-based learning (PBL) framework that encourages all learners to take ownership of their learning by building skills necessary for collaboration, communication, creativity, critical thinking, and problem solving. Students master the core standards through authentic, real-world problems, which provide for deep learning opportunities.
- 2022 building addition and remodel including ICC-500 storm shelter
- Flooring replacements
- Skylight replacement
- Interior painting, ceiling replacements
- Concrete repairs and replacement
- Fire alarm upgrade
- Interior lighting upgrade to LED
- Install minisplit HVAC for technology room
- Recommission AHU systems
- Exterior lighting upgrade to LED
- Install new gym sound system
- Building tuckpointing
- Roofing replacements
8355 Franklin Ave
Clive, IA 50325
HOURS: 8:20 a.m.-3:10 p.m. | Breakfast: 8:05 a.m.
COLLABORATION SCHEDULE: Wednesdays 8:20 a.m.-2:25 p.m.
PRESCHOOL: 8:20-11:05 a.m. and 12:25-3:10 p.m.