2020-21 Tiger Cubs Preschool Enrollment
Online enrollment for 2020-21 Tiger Cubs Preschool will begin at 8 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020.
If you need assistance with enrollment, please visit the Learning Resource Center, 8:30-11:30 a.m. on Mondays. Support will be available to families without access to the internet or those in need of an interpreter.
Step 1: Request a Tiger Cubs Spot Starting at 8 a.m. on Jan. 14, 2020
The following conditions must be met and agreed upon before starting the enrollment process:
- Children must be 4 years of age on or before Sept. 15, 2020.
- Preschool is half a day, four days per week.
- Parents understand that filling out the online form does not guarantee their child a placement.
Starting on Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020, fill out an online form with some basic information to request a 2020-21 Tiger Cubs preschool spot for your child.
Step 2: Secure Your Tiger Cubs Spot Online by April 3, 2020
WDMCS will contact you by March 23 to let you know if you will have a Tiger Cubs placement.
- Secure your child’s spot by completing Tiger Enrollment and Tiger Access by April 3, 2020.
- You’ll need to have your child’s birth certificate and health history and your proof of residency ready to complete Tiger Enrollment.
- If you are on the waiting list, the preschool programs administrator will contact you when a spot becomes available.
Financial Assistance (low-Income Families)—There is no fee for Tiger Cubs Preschool, but you may fill out the application to be considered for priority placement. You must complete the application to be considered.
Step 3: Receive Your Placement in May 2020
WDMCS will contact you by May 15, 2020, about your final Tiger Cubs Preschool placement. After that, your Tiger Cubs teacher will schedule a home visit with you in August 2020.
Once you have completed the above steps, your child is enrolled and ready for preschool!
- Filling out the online form does not guarantee your child a spot at a Tiger Cubs Preschool.
- Parents are responsible for the transportation and attendance of their child.
- Cost: There is no fee for Tiger Cubs Preschool. The tuition is paid through the Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program (SVPP). Families with lower incomes may be eligible for priority placement by filling out the Preschool Financial Application.
- This process is only for Tiger Cubs Preschool only. The registration process at community preschools varies. Typically, community preschool registration begins in late December and early January. Please contact the individual preschool to learn about its registration process. Please see the preschool directory for community preschool information.