2021-22 Tiger Cubs Preschool Enrollment
If you have or know a child who is ready for preschool in the fall, preschool enrollment is now open!
Step 1: Complete Online Enrollment and Request Tiger Cubs Placements
Request a Tiger Cubs placement for your child by completing WDMCS’ online enrollment. You will need certain information and documents to get started. Any documents can be scanned and uploaded online.
All students need:
- Proof of residency. Most returning students can confirm their addresses from past years. New students and returning students with new addresses must establish proof of residency. The student’s and parent/guardian’s names and addresses must match on these documents. Accepted Proof of Residency Documents
- Immunization Records. Iowa law requires parent/guardians to verify certain immunizations. Required Immunizations (based on age)
- Health History. You will be asked to enter and/or update general health history information for each student based on grade and age.
- Do Not Release Information. You will be asked if photos or videos of your student can be taken. In addition, this allows student information to be listed in school yearbooks and directories.
New students will also need:
- Proof of Age. Proof of age is required for all new WDMCS students. Accepted Proof of Age Documents
- Home Language Survey. All new WDMCS students are required to fill out a Home Language Survey, available in 22 languages. Students and families may be referred for English for Speakers of Other Languages support.
Current WDMCS families with incoming preschoolers will complete online enrollment for the entire family during this process. Once you log in to Infinite Campus, you will:
- Confirm your enrollment information.
- Confirm student information for ALL students in your family.
- Add your incoming preschooler as a new student.
Other back-to-school steps like paying fees and getting the school supply list will still happen in the summer. If you have an address change or other changes after filling out online enrollment, please contact your school.
Families new to WDMCS will complete new student enrollment online for incoming preschoolers.
Enroll Your Preschooler for 2021-22 Tiger Cubs Preschool
|I already have students attending WDMCS.||My family is brand new to WDMCS.|
|Log in to Infinite Campus, click ‘More,’ then choose ‘Tiger Enrollment.’ You’ll be able to confirm your enrollment and returning student information, then add your preschooler to your family.||Complete our online enrollment process, including creating an Infinite Campus account.
Choose your preferred language, then fill out the information and click ‘Begin Enrollment.’
|Enroll an incoming preschooler with your CURRENT family in Infinite Campus||Enroll your incoming preschooler as part of a NEW WDMCS family|
If you are placed on the waiting list, the preschool programs administrator will contact you when a spot becomes available.
Step 2: Confirm Your Tiger Cubs Spot Online
WDMCS will contact you by email by March 26, 2021, to let you know your Tiger Cubs placement. There will be an online form you can fill out to confirm or release your Tiger Cubs placement. WDMCS may also follow up with you about missing documents or information. Your Tiger Cubs teacher will schedule a time to visit with you in August 2021.
Once you have completed the above steps, your child is enrolled and ready for preschool!
- This process is only for Tiger Cubs Preschool only. The registration process at community preschools varies. Typically, community preschool registration begins in late December and early January. Please contact the individual preschool to learn about its registration process. Please see the preschool directory for community preschool information.