On-Site Enrollment Support
Due to COVID-19, we encourage families to enroll online, if possible. Our annual enrollment process is available in both English and Spanish. However, we wish to support families without internet access or those in need of an interpreter. Several on-site enrollment support dates are available for our WDMCS families. You can enroll at ANY location. You do not need to go to the school where your child attends to enroll.
What to Bring
- Proof of residency. If you moved during the 2019-20 school year, please bring a utility bill or other accepted proof of residency document.
- Immunization Records. Iowa law requires a parent to verify proper immunization against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B, and varicella to enroll in school.
- Health History. You will be asked to enter general health history information for each student you register. Depending on the age and/or grade of your student, additional information may be requested. Please be prepared to complete health information.
- Healthy & Safety Questions. You will answer a few health questions to assist with COVID-19 protocols.
- Access Infinite Campus & Copy/Scan Documents. If you do not have a login for Infinite Campus, you will be assigned one. You CAN create one on your own. Watch video on how you can create an account. The documents that you bring will be copied as part of the enrollment process.
- Online Enrollment & Bus Registration. Interpreters and volunteers will be available to help families enroll online. You can sign up for bus transportation if you have not already. You can also sign up for transportation online.
- Nutrition (Optional). You can complete paperwork if you qualify for free or reduced lunch and fee waivers.
- Community Resources. Take a grab bag with information on numerous community resources as you exit.
Events By Location
|You can enroll at ANY location. You do not need to go to the school where your child attends to enroll.|
|Clive Learning Academy (map)|
|Thursday, Aug. 6||3-6 p.m.||Spanish, Hakha, English|
|Crestview School of Inquiry (map)|
|Thursday, July 23||8-11 a.m.||Spanish, Hakha,
|Thursday, July 30||1-4 p.m.||Spanish, Hakha,
|Tuesday, Aug. 4||3-6 p.m.||Spanish, Hakha, Burmese, Swahili, English|
|Crossroads Park Elementary (map)|
|Tuesday, July 14||4-7 p.m.||Spanish, Arabic, English|
|Hillside Elementary (map)|
|Thursday, July 16||4-7 p.m.||Spanish, Arabic, English|
|Indian Hills Junior High (map)|
|Tuesday, July 21||4-7 p.m.||Spanish, Hakha, Arabic, English|
|Learning Resource Center (map)|
|Wednesday, July 15||9 a.m. to noon||Spanish, Hakha, Arabic, English|
|Wednesday, July 22||noon to 3 p.m.||Spanish, Hakha, Arabic, English|
|Wednesday, July 29||3-6 p.m.||Spanish, Arabic,
|Valley High School (map)|
|Tuesday, July 28||4-7 p.m.||Spanish, Hakha, Arabic, English|
|Walnut Creek Campus (map)|
|Wednesday, Aug. 5||noon to 5 p.m.||Spanish, English|