K-12 Returning Families Tiger Enrollment
Current families within WDMCS can now complete an online enrollment process for all returning students through Infinite Campus. The term “Tiger Enrollment” includes updating and/or verifying the following information:
- Contact Information (primary contacts and emergency contacts, including addresses, phone numbers, email, etc.)
- Student Information (health records, immunizations, etc.)
- Handbook Review (confirm receipt of handbook and agreement to processes outlined).
- Release of Information (allows WDMCS to take photos/videos)
After submission through Infinite Campus, families will be directed to a page which outlines school-specific information including school supply lists, open house dates, volunteer sign-ups, and more.
Families without access to the internet or those in need of an interpreter will be able to enroll at one of several locations this summer. Times and locations are listed in the sidebar column on this page.
Step 1: Confirm you have an Infinite Campus account and test your login credentials.
All families need to confirm they have an Infinite Campus account and can successfully login in to the portal prior to registration. Please view the following video which explains how to set up an account or reset a password.
Step 2: Gather the following information to complete online enrollment.
Any documents can be scanned and uploaded online. You can also mail or drop off a copy of this document to the Registrar’s Office at the Learning Resource Center – 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines.
- Proof of residency. If you moved during the 2018-19 school year and have not updated WDMCS with your new address, you must provide the proper documentation to establish proof of residency. The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student(s) being registered. Learn more about the types of documents accepted for proof of residency.
- Immunization Records. Iowa law requires a parent to verify proper immunization against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B and varicella to enroll in school. Learn more about the types of immunizations needed based on your child’s age.
- Health History. You will be asked to enter general health history information for each student you register. Depending on the age and/or grade of your student, additional information may be requested.
- Do Not Release Information. You will be asked if photos or videos of your student can be taken. In addition, this allows student information to be listed in school yearbooks and directories.
Step 3: Enroll online.
Once submitted, we will contact your child’s prior school (if applicable) to request their records. We must have their records before your child can start attending WDMCS.
What Happens Next? Tiger Access.
You can pay fees, get school supply lists, sign up to volunteer, and more.