2018-2024 Strategic Plan
Using the mission, vision, and portrait of a graduate statements as our foundation, the district will focus on goals outlined in the strategic plan.
- Iowa Core Standards: Defines what students know and be able to do.
- Danielson Framework: Defines instructional work to get the outcomes we need.
- Effective Grading Practices: Defines achievement relative to course standards/competencies. Learn more >
- Deep Equity Framework: Defines culturally responsive principles and practices to create the environment we need. Learn more >
- Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) and Job-embedded Professional Learning (TLC): The process we engage in collaboratively and additional professional growth supports to ensure student growth.
- Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS): The focus on individual students to meet each student’s unique path towards success.