Snack and Supper Program
WDMCS has received approval to participate in the after-school snack and supper program! This means that a snack and supper meal kit will be provided to students free of charge through the end of the school year.
- individually packaged cracker item like Goldfish, Teddy Grahams, or Animal Crackers
- a juice box
- an entrée item
- fruits and vegetables
- an educational activity
Sign Up for the Snack and Supper Program
Fill out our online sign-up form is your student attends:
- Crossroads Park Elementary
- Fairmeadows Elementary
- Jordan Creek Elementary
- Westridge Elementary
- Stilwell Junior High
At voluntary sign-up schools, elementary students will be dismissed to pick up snacks and supper from Kids West before going to the bus, ride home, etc. Junior high students will pick up snack and supper kits after dismissal. High school students will pick up during lunch.
Students will be automatically signed up if:
- They attend Kids West
- Kids West students will receive their snack at Kids West and the option to take home a supper kit when leaving for the day.
- They are enrolled at:
- Clive Learning Academy
- Crestview School of Inquiry
- Hillside Elementary
- Hillside will start program participation on Jan. 11.
- Western Hills Elementary
- Indian Hills Junior High
- Valley Southwoods Freshman High School
- Valley High School
- Walnut Creek Campus
At automatic sign-up schools, snacks and supper will be delivered to elementary classrooms like breakfast. Junior high students will pick up snack and supper kits after dismissal. High school students will pick up during lunch.