WDMCS requests examinations and medical reports annually of all preschoolers, kindergartners, third-graders, sixth-graders, and all new students. Health Services should also be notified if any student has a known health problem.
Downloadable Health Forms
- Authorization for Exchange of Information
- Certificate of Dental Screening
- Certificate of Vision Screening
- Diet Modification Request
- Food and Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Health History Form
- Inhaler Self-Carry Consent
- Immunization Requirements
- Lead Policy | ¿Qué es el envenenamiento por plomo en la niñez?
- Medication Form
- Physical Examination Form (Please note: this is not the athletic physical form)
- Seizure Action Plan Form