Multilingual Coronavirus Resources
- Continuous Learning Plan Information
Iowa Department of Public Health Information
EMBARC Crisis Response Resources
- COVID-19 Crisis Response from EMBARC, a grassroots, community-based organization founded by and for refugees with the belief that sustainable change comes from within a community that is empowered to help themselves.
- EMBARC Daily Newscasts (Iowa-specific newscasts in multiple languages)
Refugee Alliance of Central Iowa
Limited English Hotline (1-877-558-2609): RACI and Lutheran Services in Iowa, in partnership with 211, Polk County Health Department and the Iowa Department of Public Health have launched a new hotline to serve Iowans who are limited in English. Interpreters will be available 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a 24-hour voicemail.
Interpretation is available in Spanish, Arabic, Swahili, Kinyarawanda, Kirundi/Kinyamulenge, French, Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Nepali, Somali, Tigrinya, Kunama, Amharic, Nuer, Mabaan, Vietnamese, Mandarin, and other languages.
Additional Resources, by Language
Additional resources were gathered by Switchboard and provided by the Heartland Area Education Agency and the National Association of English Learner Program Administrators.
American Sign Language
- World Health Organization: fidyu muqadimatan
- Washington State Department of Health: COVID-19 توصيات الصحة العامة الخاصة ب
- Ontario Wasaarada Caafimaadka: 2019 coronavirus cusub (COVID-19)
- Washington State Department of Health: COVID-19 Talooyin
- CDC: Lo que necesita saber sobre la enfermedad del coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Qué hacer si contrae la enfermedad del coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Información para Inmigrantes Indocumentados en Iowa
- World Health Organization: Vídeo introductorio sobre coronavirus