- A Nation Empowered, Volume 1 Evidence Trumps the Excuses Holding Back America’s Brightest Students (Assouline/Colangelo)
- A Nation Empowered, Volume 2 Evidence Trumps the Excuses Holding Back America’s Brightest Students (Assouline/Colangelo)
- A Parents Guide to Gifted Children (Webb/Gore/Amend/DeVries)
- Bright Minds, Poor Grades Understanding and Motivating Your Underachieving Child (Whitley)
- Developing Math Talent A Comprehensive Guide to Math Education for Gifted Students in Elementary and Middle School (Assouline)
- Executive Function in Education From Theory to Practice (Meltzer)
- Helping Gifted Children Soar A Practical Guide for Parents and Teachers (Strip)
- Mindset The New Psychology of Success (Dweck)
- Smart But Scattered The Revolutionary “Executive Skills” Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential (Dawson/Guare)
- Stand Up for Your Gifted Child How to Make the Most of Kids’ Strengths at School and at Home (Smutney)
- The Social and Emotional Development of Gifted Children What Do We Know? (Neihart)
- Twice-Exceptional Gifted Children Understanding, Teaching, and Counseling Gifted Students (Trail)
- When Gifted Kids Don’t Have All the Answers How to Meet Their Social and Emotional Needs (Delisle)
Books will be available for check-out at the WELPP meetings. Books should be returned at the next WELPP meeting. An e-mail reminder will be sent one week prior to due date.
The depth of our lending library is dependent upon donations from WELPP members. Book donations are greatly appreciated and can be made at WELPP meetings. Please feel free to donate a book(s) of your choice or choose a book(s) from our Lending Library Wish List to purchase and donate. Monetary donations will also be accepted and used to purchase books from the lending library Wish List. Information pertaining to making a monetary donation can be found under the “DONATE” section of this website.
Lending Library Contact
If you have specific questions about the lending library or would like to recommend books for the Lending Library Wish List, please contact our lending library coordinator, Pallavi Dukle. Please type “Lending Library” in the subject line of all e-mail correspondence.