Advanced Placement Exam Information
2020 Exam Updates
Advanced Placement (AP) testing looks different this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please follow these important steps to ensure you are prepared to take AP exams.
Five Things to Do Before Your AP Exam
- Take advantage of practice tests.
- Check your exam schedule. Make sure you know the dates, times, and special instructions for your AP exams. Note: AP Studio Art Portfolios are due 11:59PM, May 26.
- Confirm your internet and Chromebook works. Test your internet connection the same time of day your exams are scheduled. If you believe you need internet support or a hotspot to ensure adequate access, please email Director of Technology Brian Abeling.
- Remove Grammerly from the browser on your Chromebook.
- Do not attempt to take the exam using Internet Explorer. You can use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Collect student-specific information for CollegeBoard.
- Check in 30 minutes early before each exam. Use your e-ticket to check in to your online exam 30 minutes before start time.