Digital Backpack Submission Instructions
Unless specifically listed as a WDMCS event, the opportunities listed in the WDMCS Digital Backpack are not endorsed or sponsored by WDMCS. The information is being provided only to inform you of other available community activities and opportunities.
To distribute community opportunities through the WDMCS Digital Backpack, your organization can be a 501(c)(3) non-profit or a for-profit company.
- WDMCS no longer distributes paper flyers.
- Digital backpack listings will not include PDFs or images, and we encourage organizations to include a URL/link to their own website or registration page.
- You must not promote a fundraiser not sponsored by WDMCS. In accordance with our district administrative rules and regulations, WDMCS does not distribute information for fundraisers that are not directly connected to and/or sponsored by school-affiliated groups. Please contact the School/Community Relations Office at 515-633-5022 for clarification if needed.
- You must promote an activity, program, offer, etc. that is of benefit to our students and/or staff.
- Opportunities submitted will be reviewed by School/Community Relations prior to making them live on our website.
Questions? Please contact WDMCS School/Community Relations at email@example.com or 515-633-5022.