- Refunds—Once the quarter begins, families moving out of the district may receive a refund of up to one-half the quarterly bus pass fee until midway through the quarter. No quarterly refunds will be issued during the second half of the quarter.
- Paying—Students who purchase passes on a quarterly basis must pay prior to the start of the quarter. Failure to pay for the pass by the start of the new quarter will result in the termination of transportation service (see Payment Dates).
Purchasing a Bus PassThings to remember when purchasing a bus pass:
- Passes may be purchased from your building’s school secretary or online.
- Passes may be paid online.
- Requests for transportation may take up to five days to process from the date the bus pass is purchased.
- The application must be filled out by a parent or guardian.
- A new application must be submitted for a change of address.
Free or Reduced Bus Pass
Any student who lives in the paid transportation area and qualifies for the free and reduced-price meal program may also apply for free and reduced-price bus pass fees. Please contact your school’s secretary to apply.
Boarding The Bus
For safety reasons, all students must show the bus driver their bus passes each time they board the bus.
Riding Assigned Bus
Bus passes may only be used by the student assigned the pass. Violation of this procedure results in disciplinary action.
Students must ride the bus to which they are assigned. In the event that a student is reassigned to a different bus, parents will be notified of the new bus number and pick-up time in advance. Students are required to board and depart the bus at their assigned bus stop. Violation of this procedure results in disciplinary action.
Replacement passes may be purchased from the school secretary for a $10 fee. The student may request a five-day temporary pass from the bus driver.