The WDMCS Online Payment system is designed to provide a safe, convenient way to pay school fees, transportation fees, and add money to your child’s nutrition account.
Steps to Pay 2022-23 Fees (starting May 2, 2022)
NOTE: If you believe you may qualify for fee waivers, please DO NOT pay fees until you fill out 2022-23 fee waiver and free/reduced meal applications. These applications do not open until July.
- Log into InTouch Payment website
- Select one of your students
- Select "Items at Student's School" button under "Shop" (Note: If your student is entering a new school next year, select that school to pay 2022-23 fees.)
- Select "School Items" under Categories
- Select 2022-23 Fee options (click blue "buy" button for each item)
Repeat these steps for each student prior to checking out and processing your payment.
- For questions about the new online system or transaction fees, please call the Business Services Department at 633-5080.
- For questions about your child’s breakfast or lunch account, please call the Nutrition Services Department at 633-5088.
- For questions about transportation fees, please call 633-4902.
There is no convenience fee for online transactions.
West Des Moines Community Schools does not store any credit card data, nor do we share your information with any third parties. Payments are secure and in compliance with PCI security standards. Your child's information is not shared, and your account is specific to you. The online payments portal does not track your location, nor does it access any data on your mobile device.
Please note: If you are using any services that store your credit card (i.e. Google Wallet) these are not affiliated with the online payments portal. There is no option to save or store your credit card information (for your security) in the WDMCS payment portal.