Kids West Payment Information
Payment Due Dates
Kids West services are on a prepay basis. Payments are due on Monday, one week in advance of the week your child will attend (for example, payment for the week of Aug. 20 is due Monday, Aug. 13).
Please note: When a week includes a full-day care day, you must include an additional fee in your weekly payment (if your child is planning to attend). Late registrations may not be accepted for full-day care days.
- Auto Pay. You can elect to have your payments deducted automatically every Monday morning. Contact the office to have this option added to your account.
- Kids West office. Payments may be mailed, brought in person to the Learning Resource Center, or dropped off in the after-hours drop slot.
- By phone. Kids West Accounting Clerk 515-633-5018
Unable to Make a Payment
If you are unable to make a payment, call 515-633-5018. Payment plans and financial support may be available; please see additional information about financial assistance below. Failure to make payments may result in termination of child care services.
Financial assistance is available through the agencies listed below. Please call for more information:
- Iowa Department of Human Services: 515-725-2672
- Polk County Human Services Planning Alliance: 515-286-3611
- Promise Jobs: 515-281-9700
Kids West Financial Assistance
Kids West financial assistance provides a reduction in fees for families who qualify. It follows the same income guidelines as free or reduced lunch. To apply for a reduced rate, complete the application for Financial Assistance form and return to: Kids West, Community Education, 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50265. If you have any questions or need help completing this form, please contact Kids West at 515-633-5018.