Six Things to Know About the School Community Network
The WDMCS is dedicated to involving our parents in what we do. We not only have active parent-teacher organizations in every school, we have several district-level groups that include parents. The School Community Network is one of those groups. Made up of parents, teachers, and administrators from across the district, the group provides an opportunity for a face-to-face exchange of ideas and information. Its members also help us share information about district with the community. Here are six things you may not know about the School Community Network
- The School Community Network provides a face-to-face exchange of ideas and information about all aspects of the district. Its members can also help answer your questions about the district.
- It has more than 30 members representing parents, teachers, and administrators from every school in the district. Members include two representatives from each school’s parent organization board.
- The network meets seven times a year.
- If you have an idea, want information about a certain topic, or want to share information with the district, your building representative can help.
- We live-tweet the meetings! Join us @WDMCS #schoolnetwork
- More information can be found at www.wdmcs.org/district/support-our-schools/school-community-network/ or by calling 633-5023.