Phenix Transition Update
Dear Phenix Early Childhood Center Families:
I hope you all enjoyed Spring Break! I know so many of us are looking forward to the warmer days of spring.
I want to update you on the arrangements we are making for your child’s transition next year to another school in our district.
Here is what you can expect in the next few days:
- On Monday, March 31, I will be calling you to let you know where your child will be attending next year.
- Later next week, you will also receive a welcome call from the principal of your child’s new school. I have met with all the principals and they are very excited to have your child in their school.
- On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. at Phenix, there will be an informational meeting for parents. There will be a variety of information available at the meeting, including transportation, district curriculum, district class sizes, and more.
Don’t forget! I want to make sure we are addressing your questions and concerns. We have a form to submit comments. By knowing your questions or concerns, we can better plan for a smooth and successful transition for your child next year.
- The online form is available here Phenix Transition Question Form
- A paper copy is available in the main office.
- A paper copy was sent home in Monday folders on March 24.
As always, please feel free to contact me as well if you have any questions or concerns.