Budget News: Staff Meetings Set
The West Des Moines Community Schools is providing its employees the opportunity to provide feedback on the list of budget reduction options.
An online form is now available!
- Click on the link to access the form>> http://ow.ly/tvjut
- The form will be open until Monday, Feb. 24 at 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Please feel free to use this form to submit answers to the questions, “If the district chooses this option, what could go wrong?” and “What can we do to prevent or adapt to the perceived risk?”
Staff Meetings Scheduled
There will also be several meetings for staff members for to gather feedback on proposed budget-reduction options.
The staff meetings will be approximately one hour long and are scheduled for:
Certified & School Building Staff
- Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 3:30 p.m. in the VHS Forum
- Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 4:45 p.m. in the VHS Forum
- Friday, Feb. 21 at 8 a.m. in the LRC Community Room
- Friday, Feb. 21 at 12:00 p.m. in the LRC Community Room
- Friday Feb. 21 at 3:30 p.m. in the LRC Community Room
Operations/Learning Resource Center Staff
- Feb. 18 at 2:00 p.m. in the LRC Community Room
- Feb. 18 at 3:30 p.m. in the LRC Community Room
- Feb. 11 at 9:30 a.m. in the Operations Break Room
If you were unable to make a voluntary meeting scheduled for your group, please check with your supervisor about attending another scheduled meeting.