When we say community, we mean it. Our district covers more than one city, and includes:
- West Des Moines
- parts of Clive
- parts of Urbandale
- parts of Windsor Heights
This booming suburban area directly borders Des Moines, the capital city of Iowa, and is located at the crossroads of interstates 35 and 80.
Our communities have a well-deserved reputation as growing areas with a vibrant economic base and quality of life.
Money Magazine named West Des Moines as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live and MSN.Com identified Des Moines-West Des Moines as a Top 10 City of most livable bargain markets for real estate citing good public schools and plenty of high-paying jobs. BusinessWeek named West Des Moines one of the Best Places to Raise Your Kids in 2009 for being “kid-friendly” and “cost-friendly.”
We are within a short drive to a variety of nationally recognized arts, entertainment and sporting venues and some of the best and most diverse shopping areas in the state.
To learn more about our community, our partners are ready to help.
- West Des Moines Development Connection http://www.positionedperfectly.com/
- West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce http://www.wdmchamber.org/
- City of West Des Moines http://www.wdm.iowa.gov/
- Clive Chamber of Commerce http://www.clivechamber.org/
- City of Clive http://www.cityofclive.com/
- Urbandale Chamber of Commerce http://www.urbandalechamber.com/
- City of Urbandale http://www.urbandale.org/
- Windsor Heights Chamber of Commerce http://www.windsorheightschamber.com/
- City of Windsor Heightshttp://www.windsorheights.org/