WDMCS Employees – Sign Up For Wellness Program
Sign Up for Our Wellness Program Today!
We realize that many of you are searching for ways to improve your health, whether it’s to exercise more, lose weight, eat healthier, or stop smoking. These healthy steps not only give you energy and relieve stress, but they also help lower blood pressure and cholesterol, as well as, provide other health benefits.
If that is of interest to you, then we want to help. Last spring, WDMCS partnered with beBetter Health to launch a new Wellness Program. The partnership continues during the 2014-15 school year, but with more programs, challenges, and incentives!
During the 2014-15 program year, full-time employees on the WDMCS health plan will have the opportunity to earn up to a $275 gift card. The more you participate — the more you earn!
If you participated in the Wellness Program last spring, log in to your wellness portal at www.bebetterhealth.net beginning today to start earning points. For assistance with login, please contact beBetter Health Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 900-5325, ext. 3507. If you didn’t participate last school year, you can still join in on the fun in 2014-15.
Here is more assistance:
- Employee Wellness Instructions>> http://bit.ly/EmployeeWellnessInstructions
- WDMCS Wellness Engagement Options>> http://bit.ly/WDMCSEngagementOptions
- beBetter System Quick Start Guide>> http://bit.ly/beBetterQuickGuide
The program begins today and consists of three wellness steps:
- Complete the Health Survey. Beginning today, log in to the wellness portal and complete the online Health Survey. It will ask about your current level of exercise, eating habits, weight goals, stress levels, and tobacco status. At the completion of the survey, you’ll receive a report that summarizes your overall results. In addition, you’ll be assigned two personalized wellness goals to assist you in improving or maintaining your healthy lifestyle. These goals will change throughout the year, so the sooner you complete your survey, the sooner you can beginning tracking towards your personal wellness goals to earn points.
- Get Screened. WDMCS will offer onsite Health Screenings again in January 2015 to check your body measurements, blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood glucose levels. These are very important numbers that everyone should know. When you become healthier and more active, these numbers should improve. That makes these screening numbers a good benchmark of your overall health. More details on how you can participate will be available in December.
- Participate. Log in to the Wellness portal at www.bebetterhealth.net to learn more about the exciting challenges and programs the Wellness Program has to offer. By participating in programs offered on the Wellness portal, you’ll earn Wellness Points toward the gift card. WDMCS is kicking off the year with the moveMore Challenge! Register today for the challenge that begins on September 15. By tracking your physical activity for six weeks, you can earn 100 Wellness Points. Log in and get movin’ today!
(Health Screening and Health Survey results are confidential. WDMCS will not have access to your individual health or survey information.)
By participating in the Wellness Program and earning points by April 30, 2015, you can earn a $100, $125, $175, or even $275 gift card, so be sure to get started right away! (Note: Gift cards are available to full-time employees on the WDMCS health plan and will be distributed May 2015).
Contact: beBetter Customer Support, 1-866-900-5325, ext. 3507.
Join the moveMore Challenge!
Ready to jumpstart your physical activity? WDMCS is excited to kick off the moveMore Challenge!
During this six-week challenge, you can be eligible for prizes for getting more active by walking, running, biking, or any physical activity that makes you moveMore!
Here are more program details:
- The challenge will begin on September 15 and end on October 24 at 6 p.m. CT.
- Each participant will participate as an individual.
- You will earn 100 Wellness Points if you log at least 540 minutes (nine hours) of physical activity during the six weeks — that’s only 90 minutes of activity per week.
You can register for this challenge from September 3-15 at 6 p.m. CT.
- To register>> http://bit.ly/moveMoreInstructions